Thursday 19 March 2009

Mailboxes


This weeks photo challenge is MAILBOXES. Find an old beat-up mailbox, an unusual, creative one...or concentrate on a lovely photographic shot of your own mailbox or even a group of mailboxes. They come in all shapes & sizes. This should be another easy challenge, so get out & shoot!Don't forget to follow the GUIDELINES, come back here & leave your link.All entries must be posted between March 12th to March 26th at 9 PM EST.

It's been forever since I took part in this challenge!
Here's my entry. Marie said we could post unusual mailboxes. So what's unusual about this seemingly basic functional one? I saw it when I was out on a walk on the South Downs in Sussex, in the heart of the English countryside!


4 comments:

  1. Good one, Jeannette! WHO would have thought the US MAIL box would be found in England....what do they normally call it UK MAIL?
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surpise...a mailbox from the United States in England. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.