Monday 12 January 2009

Still Life Photo Challenge



This weeks Challenge is "STILL LIFE". Post your Still Life between January 9 & Thursday January 15, 9 PM EST on your blog, come back here & leave your link.Please follow the guidelines & remember to link back to this Blog.The Poll will start on Friday the 16th, so remember to back here & vote.All are welcome to join in on the challenge!Have fun & be creative!
Here's my still life, not very creative but I love my old lamp and wanted to use it! I did like the way the margin of the frame lightens up at the top and looks like the lamp is shining on it. I'm sure others will be much more creative than this, I look forward to seeing your interpretations of the subject!




10 comments:

  1. Nice treatment. Love the contrasts between the old and the new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. The lighting is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the other ones alot but I think yours is the best so far :) To me anyway heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks romantic. I like this still life, nicely done!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannette, I don't know why you think this isn't creative--it IS. And I also love the effect you created on the frame with the light. This is VERY well done and well thought out. An excellent entry.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannette, this is wonderful, a traditional Still Life, with so much warmth, very romantic with the candles. You did a great job.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice...I, too, like the way the light is reflected on the frame. You did a superb job with the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else here. You made beautiful use of the light. Wonderful still life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very creative~ in fact I thought at first glance (before reading) you had photographed a picture. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photo makes for a great still life with a black background. Even the frame is highlighted as if by the lamp light. mark

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.