Sunday 28 February 2010

Community Photo Challenge - Tree

I'm adding this entry quickly as time is just running away from me! This is my entry for the Photo Challenge this month. The subject was trees. I hunted through my files and found this tree which I saw on Rottnest Island, Western Australia, last November. I loved the way it had obviously been blown down when it was growing but still managed to survive and stand upright again! A lesson for us all maybe!
Now to try to add the link!




Jeannette

9 comments:

  1. Wow....so true! Perfect entry Jeannette!
    Glad it was easy to post on the blog....makes it easier for me & everyone gets one image on there...;) Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is something we don't see very often. I love the root of that palm tree. I miss being able to go somewhere warm. take care! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tree super photo Jeannette!
    You are rigt about the tree never giving up. A lesson for us all.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Awesome shot and tree. So much determination on the trees part to get to stand up. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Sherrie's Stuff
    http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2010/03/community-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that. Gives it real personality. And a green tree, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely one cool tree! Thanks for stopping by, long time no see! Hope all is well in your world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing..that is one survivor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats very different. I love it :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a great lesson for us all. Very unique tree photo too! Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.